Objective and Mission
Vedanta Hospitals to fill in the gap of medical treatment required by the people of Azamgarh and its neighboring areas and to provide quality care at affordable prices. Its objectives and mission statement clearly define the commitment to compassionate patient care and its aim to continue to become the best specialized care provider in the area of East Uttar Pradesh.
Vedanta Hospitals provides world-class medical facilities, state-of-the-art medical equipment and well-qualified and trained personnel and quality medical care at affordable rates.
- Ensure that the weaker sections of the society get latest treatment possible that is affordable and effective.
- Provide quality medical care to meet curative and preventive needs of patients.
- Use state-of-the-art medical technology and latest cures to provide the best diagnostic, medical and surgical facilities.
- Hire only the best doctors, nurses and other medical personnel professionals.
- Make certain that patients are treated with care, respect and warmth.
- Understand the social and cultural backgrounds of patients and if possible, provide care within those boundaries.
Love life and life will love you back. Love people and people will love you back. The concept of Vedanta was thus born and the concept continues to guide the mission statement of the Hospital.
Vedanta Hospital will always provide services and care to people irrespective to their social, cultural, religious or financial status. We save lives and it is our mission to ensure that every patient who walks through the doors of the hospital is treated with the utmost care, respect and warmth and that no compromise is made in providing them with the latest facilities and the finest medical skills with compassion. We will work tirelessly to make Vedanta Hospitals the best medical care provider in Eastern Uttar Pradesh.